We are thrilled to announce the release of the 2016 edition of the Performing Arts Yearbook, which is home to over 24,000 performing arts contacts from over 66 countries.
The publication, which has been running for 27 years is the world’s most comprehensive database for the performing arts and is ideal for those actively involved in the creative arts field. Whether you are looking to find the perfect venue to host your show at or are wanting an agent to represent you, both nationally and internationally, then this comprehensive yearbook is perfect for you.
The directory is split into two easy to navigate volumes – Europe & Asia and North America & Pacific and includes:
• 24,000 contact entries, which can be found in two volumes
• 10,000 new and updated listings for 2016
• Over 5,000 venue contacts
• Over 2,000 festival contacts
• 1,000s of national and international agents and management companies
• Specific industry editorial features to help you in your profession
If in the unlikely event are not completely satisfied with your Yearbook then not to worry, send it back to us and we’ll be happy to provide you with a refund.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
The Performing Arts Yearbook team
Have you used the Performing Arts Yearbook before? We would love to hear what you love about it. Share your feedback below.